- Pictures & Videos
Straight Conveyor Super Style
Moving potatoes from point A to B is something SPUDNIK has done for years. The model 1205 Conveyor is designed to be butt connected to each other creating a line of conveyors without any drops. The conveyor has jacks on all four wheels allowing the machine to be leveled. Crazy wheels, casters, on all four corners of the machine is standard and facilitates the easy movement of the conveyors in and out of a line.
- Available lengths: 30 and 40 feet.
- 30, 36 & 42 Inch belt widths.
- Crazy wheel axle on in-feed end and discharge end.
- Manual adjustment jacks on all four wheels.
- Top or bottom mount drive.
- Tow hitch on in-feed end to move conveyor around the yard.
- Optional quick connect feature to connect conveyors without any fasteners.
Owner / Operator / Parts Manuals
1. Identify machine serial number (3 Digit Number)
2. Select based on serial number 25 - 1360, 1361 - 1846, 1847 +