- Pictures & Videos
Telescoping Conveyor Hopper Style
Moving potatoes from point A to B is something SPUDNIK has done for years. The model 1250 Conveyor has a hopper on the in-feed end to facilitate the smooth transition of product when dumped in from another conveyor. The conveyor has jacks on all four wheels allowing the machine to be leveled. Each conveyor is equipped with a hitch to connect to other conveyors.
- Available lengths: 50, 55, 60 and 65 feet.
- 30/36, 36/42 and 42/48 Inch belt widths.
- Steering axle on in-feed end and straight axle on discharge end.
- Carrier axle in center on Conveyors 55 feet and longer.
- Manual adjustment jacks on all four wheels.
- Optional hydraulic wheel drive and steering on hopper end.
- Optional heavy duty Pup hitch to hang Pup Conveyors.
Owner / Operator / Parts Manuals
1. Identify machine serial number (3 Digit Number)
2. Select based on serial number 25 - 1802, 1803 +